Saturday, July 6, 2013

It's Always Easier When You Have a Workout Buddy!

This has been a good exercise week for me. Mostly thanks to my friend McKenzie being home from Thailand! She is faster than me and always pushes me.

Monday - Ran 8 miles with McKenzie and I lifted weights with Brittney - lower body, light
Tuesday  - McKenzie and I ran 6 and Brittney and I lifted upper body
Wednesday - P90X Yoga (I love taking a day off from hard training!)
Thursday - Ran the Freedom Run 10K, and finished in 51:32
Friday - Dennis and I went on a 10+ mile hike
Saturday - Ran 10 miles with McKenzie and her Mom, Lynette.

All in all I ran over 30 miles and if you include the hike that's over 40! If only I would do this every week! My goal is to get an 18 mile run in before the end of the month though, so I had better start upping my milage. Still haven't decided about the marathon, but if I can run 18 miles by the end of July I'll sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment