Honey Whole Wheat Banana Bread
I use coconut oil and usually three bananas.
Whole Wheat Banana Pancakes
We probably make these way too much, but they are so good! I love Adams crunchy peanut butter on top, or fruit! Dennis always sticks with syrup.
Moist Healthy Zucchini Bread
Here is one more. This doesn't have bananas but its still worth mentioning. I was given a very large zucchini and decided to make bread. The recipes I looked up called for 1 1/2 cups of sugar for one loaf - crazy! So then I started looking up healthy zucchini bread recipes and I got "Chocolate Zucchini Bread". Wrong direction. So finally I stumbled upon this one. Next time I would add a little more apple sauce or or cook it a little shorter, but we liked it!


Devin keeps raving about your banana pancakes. I better give them a try one of these days, they sound delicious.
ReplyDelete