Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Exercise Takes Us Places

I love how we can see so much of the world through exercise. I feel truly blessed with all of the opportunities I have had to go so many places and do so many things through exercise. Here is a snapshot of some things I have been able to do:
 
Summit Mt. Timpanogos
Backpack in the beautiful Mt. Baker forests
Run in Snow Canyon
Snow Canyon 087
 
Snowshoe at Mt. Rainier
Run 10,000 feet above sea level in the Uintah Mountains
Hike to vantastic views
See the changing seasons
Summit Mt. Baker
See the Red Rock in Zions Park
SKI! I love the gorgeous mountain views when skiing! And nothing tops skiing with my family!
 

1 comment:

  1. You have been so many amazing places! You can't just drive to them either, you've got to get there on your own two legs. Hooray for being healthy enough to enjoy this beautiful earth Heavenly Father created for us!

    ReplyDelete